Friday, November 25, 2005

a small measure of organization

Hello lovely recipe people. I made a low-rent index for us so it will be easier to find a particular kind of recipe. For example, if one was having a cookie emergency (as one does), one could just look on the sidebar, click on desserts, and go to the list of all dessert recipes that have been uploaded. I apologize for the non-centeredness of the index on the sidebar, but I could not make it work. I'll keep trying, but I make no promises about my success.

edit:I forgot to say we'll keep updating the indexes as new recipes are added!

3 comments:

Leslita said...

Thank you for doing this, Jen! I am not sure we can set ourselves to receive email notifications because your email is automatically in there and I was afraid if I changed it I'd get them and you wouldn't. Maybe we will have to perform some testing sometime. Anyway, I really love the indexes - thanks for all the work!

Jen said...

Well, shoot. Can we put commas in between the names? Getting email notification is really nice, and I don't want to be a hog about it. Hmmmm. I feel experiments coming on...

Jen said...

well, I just tried adding a second address and it didn't work. Maybe we should invent a Let's Eat gmail account that we all have the password to and have it forward to a more used address? That's kind of a hassle. Hmmmm. anybody have any brilliant ideas on how we can fix this?